Monday, November 1, 2010

Progress Pics

Ok so I didn't exactly do what I said I would, but I think this is a pretty close substitute. Instead of taking pics in the same dress, I have pics that I took this weekend in a different dress. You can still notice a difference.

The first set of pics are from my birthday dinner the weekend before I began the P90X program. That was my reason to pig out... And that I did. (Don't judge me!)

These pics are from August 16, 2010:

Clearly I had too much fun with the unlimited meats!


Posing with my uninterested God son


And standing up and stuffed at the end of dinner:


Now this is from Halloween weekend Friday October 29, 2010:

Sitting:


And standing:


I still have a major "muffinage" going on, so I still opt for the girdle backup plan, but I wore the same one at both viewings. Lol!

So far I am VERY pleased with the progress and I can't wait to start the next round. I actually had to push everything back a week because I was a major slacker last week (didn't do workouts some days and ate and drank way too much). I've decided to do a "redo" for last week and do week 10 over.

20lbs down (undisclosed amount to go!)
See ya soon...

Pupaturi

No comments:

Post a Comment